Saturday 19 March 2011

Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie


I must say that the process of food and eating, especially social eating is a big inspiration for my work, even in my free-time illustrating, my favourite element to draw is that of food.

This is why "Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie' by Luis Buñuel is always a source of inspiration for all my projects. One of the shots I want to get for my interactive project is that of the viewer having dinner with a group of people. This shot reoccurs but becomes more surreal and distorted as the interaction ascends into more dream-like sequences. Today I wanted to create a mood board as a source of inspiration for my story but I'm finding that it is a waste of time to try and illustrate the shots I want. The shots are in my head and I know exactly what I want to film, the angles are not that important at the moment. I am currently brainstorming the sort of individuals I want at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment