Wednesday 4 July 2012

Schedule

Less than two months left!

So hopefully this will be my final schedule and I will stick to it! I am determined to stick to it especially since this last month I had been working on 2d animation for an architectural projection for the final show at the college where I teach, and it took all my time (since I was also teaching and grading at the same time!). Ok I'm done ranting here, I will now explain what I will be doing in the coming weeks.

I will be presenting my final essay with my documentation in a book using Blurb's Blog-to-book (see previous post). I will try to finish this book by next week in order to send it for print. If I don't manage to write my documentation I will simply present it in a separate paper rather than in the book. The book will basically contain my two-year process that is now present in the blog. It will be presented together with my application.

This week I will carry out some final research from a few interesting books I got from the college library. I will also be starting the book (structuring / cover / layout).

Next week I'm meeting my programmer to show her the touch screen and see what we can improve. I will be meeting the sound guy so we can have some sort of sound schedule.

In the third week I want to review and finalise all the water colours. I will also be working on improving the interface and speaking to a carpenter who will create some sort of stand for the touch screen.

In the fourth week I will be finalising all recordings, working on the interface and the stand. During these two weeks I also want to run some tests to see if the improved interface is working or not.

August will be dedicated to finalising the interface, and if there's time, to film some extra stories that can easily be added to the database.

No comments:

Post a Comment