Monday 12 September 2011

Getting Out of One's Own Body









A few screenshots from the latest edit. This one is begging for some After Effects - but it will have to wait until I create some new traditional material and / or transfer my collages from my laptop.. So far it is simply layering in Premiere and messing around with layer transparency options. All shots were filmed using a static tripod and camera (except for the close ups of the pegs).

As for the Reading - I have 'finished' Story and Discourse - and I put it in inverted comas because I did not actually finish it, since the last two chapters were about 'character' and 'setting' - not really relevant to my paper so I skipped them after skimming through a couple of pages. I have now resumed reading 'Chance - Documents of Contemporary Art'.

No comments:

Post a Comment