Tuesday 12 October 2010

Teebs

So currently I'm just exploring artworks from various sources just to get inspirations and ideas. Very interested in teebs who's both an artist and an experimental Hip Hop musician. I'm intrigued by his work because he makes music and designs, something I'm looking into in my proposal.

I'm just trying to find some interviews to see how he manages the audio/design process, not much luck so far though;

Do you mix both music and art together to picture a visual sound or painting?
I dont try to mix the two like that…but they do resemble each other…its more of a natural process
I really love the mixed media in this, loads of contrast in tactile qualities, texture, line and colour.

The pink triangle makes the whole composition more minimal and modern.


No comments:

Post a Comment