Wednesday 3 August 2011

Books / animation


One of my latest frame by frame experiments - still very stiff.. I also tried overlapping a moving scanned image over video on flash. Still a lot of work needed on the animations, however I'm not too concerned since this can be done in the coming months. Filming however, needs much more time / assistance / actors .. so I must finish most of it in the summer.

Yesterday I did some online book shopping for my research paper. Have to admit finding what I think are the right books wasn't easy, but it should be fun inspecting them once they get here, I can't wait...


"Modular Narratives in Contemporary Cinema"
Allan Cameron

"Silence: Lectures and Writings"
John Cage

"Story and Discourse: Narrative Structure in Fiction and Film"
Seymour Chatman

"Chance (Documents of Contemporary Art)"
Margaret Iversen

"Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness and Creativity"
David Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment