Saturday 19 March 2011

New Plan

Ok so finally got around to setting a new plan. As you can see, although every day/week is planned out, the general descriptions are vague. This is intentional - I don't want to tie myself to doing a specific task because I want to keep experimenting throughout, but obviously I needed a structure so I can tackle all the key elements in my project which are:

  • 1. Sketchbook work (for sketching, storyboarding, brainstorming ideas)
  • 2. Processing 
  • 3. After Effects
  • 4. Reading and Researching
  • 5. Interviewing
  • 6. Testing
  • 7. Filming
  • 8. Editing and Post-Production
  • 9. Audio
  • 10. Interface
  • 11. Installation

  1. Sketchbook work will continue throughout.
  2. Learning Processing needs to finish before the summer. (Experiments can carry on after that)
  3. Reading and Researching will also happen throughout, as well as experimentation in After Effects (however ideally I carry out most of AE before September)
  4. Interviewing should happen before filming in case I feel I need to include / exclude any particular shots (but can also continue after filming)
  5. Testing needs to happen when my students are still at the college, so before the beginning of June. Additional testing can start again in September, after the filming has been done.
  6. The basic filming will be done in summer, but additional abstract shots might be done afterwards if I feel I need to add/change
  7. Editing and Post-Production will start in September.
  8. Audio, Interface and Installation will happen after September, so I will need to generate a new plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment