Saturday 9 April 2011

Updates

So busy at the moment, I'm teaching evening classes so I have little time for my project, but thankfully, I have around 10 days off for Easter, which will give me plenty of time to catch up. My tutor has suggested that I start testing out some footage by showing it to individuals and get them to categorise it. He also expressed that it's going to be quite difficult to do what I'm trying to do.

I'm writing some shots which will be easy for me to get during the holidays using just a mobile camera (unfortunately for this month, this will have to do). I'm afraid that none of these shots will evoke any strong emotions from anybody, however I've been reading articles recently about the link between music and depression. A few days ago I had seen an article about the fact that music can sometimes cause depression in teenagers. I was looking for it today but instead I found an article which suggests the opposite: This got me thinking about showing the clips without audio/ music first, and then with audio/music (or the other way round. I feel this will hugely influence what people are going to associate with these clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment