Saturday 14 January 2012

Water colours in 3d space pt.2

This was actually an animated water colour that I had used in an experiment I carried out in December however I decided to give it the 3d space treatment. Since the selections in Photoshop were done with the Pen tool rather than the magic wand, the edges were slightly more stiff and less organic, so I decided to export the video, reimport it and duplicate it a couple of times using different transparency options and mirroring. Some interesting effects emerged although from this point on I think I will start using the magic wand, which although is a much easier and quicker way of selecting, the distortion in After Effects is more effective when applied to it.

All of the music I have been using in my experiments lately are by Beat Alice and Sonitus Eco the same two people who will be creating the music for my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment