Thursday 20 October 2011

Abstract is up & I found a developer!

I have just put up my Abstract. It is still under construction however the basic idea for the essay is there. Today I have also met a girl who will be my developer for the project. We have decided to use Jquery and to create the project as a web application that can be viewed on screen / mobile / tablet. She will be sending me a test of how everything will work as a whole. Even though she's taking care of the development, she will be explaining how she did everything to me so I know how the application was constructed.

This is of course great news, because it will give me plenty of time to work on the videos.

We have also discussed the idea of making the website/application open to the public, whereas anyone can upload videos etc... however I felt that this would be a completely different project (although this could be done in the future perhaps). So instead we're thinking of letting the user share their chosen combination of video/audio/music.

No comments:

Post a Comment