Tuesday 11 October 2011

So Dynamic Views it is

I just thought... how could I not switch? The structure of this layout is exactly what I am reading about - how culture is becoming - time and space rather than just a single continuous line. Change is good - plus I couldn't find the labels and now I did - I feel that the presented dynamic view is the perfect way of representing my whole project, whilst also allowing for categorization via dates / labels / recent.

Will soon upload a new edited video - this time I have experimented with various recordings at one go since I am thinking about having this available in the final interface: A few keywords & phrases I have been thinking about:

-Ability to enlarge / zoom / fullscreen / view multiple videos at one go
-One layered music piece rather than a variety (I want this to be sampled from different/random vinyls)
-Grid
-Multiple Voice over
-Control
-Search for meaning
-data input
-some kind of result? maybe.

This month I'm having a chat with someone who might be able to help me with all the programming and also to help me choose a platform. I will also try to post my updated Abstract soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment