Sunday 30 January 2011

Processing Week

A screenshot of a replication of a Sine wave on Processing.. slowly getting there - almost finished chapter four on my Processing book. I can't wait to become more familiar with it and start combining this stuff with watercolours and ink.

I have updated my proposal plan essentially I've added a new dark grey bar which signified the testing of my project. I've already arranged to buy a video camera to start recording feedbacks from May - which also means I need to have some decent visuals done by that time. The tests will carry on until the end of the course. The project will in fact be lead by these tests - changes and fixes will depend on them.

Now for the bad news... reading is going slow / I have finished reading half of my first book (Women of the Beat). I've underlined a couple of relevant pieces and will post a short review this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment