Wednesday 6 June 2012

Testing out the touch screen

Today I took the application to work to test it out on the touch screen. First of all I was very glad that the few people who have used it have spent quite some time playing around with it. I got comments such as "this is quite addictive" "it feels like a puzzle" and "the creepy sound makes you feel like something is going to happen to that little girl" (of course the sound has nothing to do with the little girl). Most people also commented on the aesthetic strength of the piece that was quite nice to hear. This was of course the beta version of the interface, so I'm hoping once it's updated it will be more enjoyable. 

The touch screen worked out fine except for the dragging / moving / resizing. I will either have to modify the code or play around with the touch screen settings. I might also use the multi-touch option that enables users to zoom in and out of the interface.


No comments:

Post a Comment