Tuesday 31 May 2011

This is going to be a busy month

This month I will be working on the college's exhibition so it's going to be slightly difficult to do some work on my Masters, however I have timetabled everything - am going to try and do something everyday. I'm also going to try and see if I can get some students to tell me some stories.

Some good news is that a friend who has more than 10 years experience in filming and editing will be helping me out during the summer, especially with filming (and perhaps even editing). This is a relief for me because I am not a professional film maker, and I don't want technicalities which I might be unaware of, to distract from the project.

Some more good news is that I am currently teaching 'Animation Techniques' evening classes, therefore I am refreshing my memory in Flash and Cinema4D (which perhaps could be of assistance in the project).

No comments:

Post a Comment