Monday 18 July 2011

Considering interaction...

One of the most important aspect of my project is interaction - however it is also an aspect that I have been struggling to incorporate with the other media. On Saturday I posted a frame by frame Flash animation that I am currently working on, and I also included an FLV video in the 'window' of the animation.

Today I continued working on it some more, and started thinking about what the video could actually include. The animation is filmed on a very short story about a woman from Cyprus who moved to the UK years ago and spent the majority of her time crying in bed because she missed her country. I felt including any other video in the window would not add anything to the story or animation.

So I was thinking what if I included a video of another story inside the animation? Then, what if I can click on that video and be directed to another story? This would create an interesting link where the user can click through to move from one story to another. The project would be much more flowing I suppose, and more connected.

Still animating frame by frame

Youuutuuube - an interesting visualisation controlled by mouse, arrow keys and space bar

Works by Rafael Rozendaal - an interesting take on interactive visuals online



No comments:

Post a Comment