Saturday 2 July 2011

Updates

Yesterday during a BBQ near the sea :) I was happy to chat with a friend with regards to what will happen to the project after I'm done. Will it die out, or should I extend it so is available in the form of an application for people to use?

We have decided to put the project on a website using asp and jquery (something I have a very vague idea about). The project can then have two sides. One: my work through the randomisation process, two: an option for the user to upload their own videos, recordings and music - all going into a database and being mix and matched together to produce a whole.

We have also discussed the idea of having 100 stories (actually 50 pieces of work) and both agreed it is feasible and yet shouldn't be an important aspect of the project. If I don't manage to have 50 pieces of work - it's fine, but I'm sure this will motivate me to keep working and experimenting with different narratives and structures as well as media and software.

No comments:

Post a Comment