Saturday 16 July 2011

Testing, More recordings

Today I have just received a nice batch of stories from a friend in the UK, some in Cypriot others in English, and others also in English but with a south-western accent. It's great to have a mix of all these languages - I think it makes the project less restricted.

Something else I tried doing today was to import an SWF file in After Effects and a movie file in Flash, this is because I will be working mainly with frame by frame 2d animation, video and effects.
The SWF import was a success; I also chose to continuously rasterise vectors so I could scale the file up yet everything was still smooth.

The movie import in Flash failed and I realised the format has to be an FLV or an F4V so I will have to export the movies in this particular format before I can import them into Flash - something I will need to try this week.

Test drawing was still smooth after it was scaled up

*******UPDATED*******

Have just tried importing an FLV video in a frame X frame animation in Flash and it worked. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment